Tuesday 13 March 2012

can't get in a fight for love nor money

I've been out and about every other day around the MH loop, but can't seem to find a fight wherever I go! I don't know if the loop is just quieter during my game times or what, but most of the times I take a trip around the loop, most systems are either empty or else there are maybe half a dozen pilots showing in local, either in station, at a POS or sat together in Lokis.

I did see a Sleipnir last night, but by the time I decided to engage, he was gone :(

So I've been in this Rifter for about a month now, last night I had to abandon it in mid flight (poorly 2 year old daughter needed attention), when I returned from cleaning up toddler and changing her bed i expected to find myself in a new clone in Heild...but nope, there I was sat in my Rifter, just outside the station, unscathed.

The Rebels are going on vacation soon to The North - I hadn't planned to go along (as I have a large stack of Rifters and Thrashers to burn through in Heild), but if I don't find some action soon I may well be taking a trip.

so, turning over a new leaf - no more trying to avoid Lokis, BS, AFs etc in my Rifter - If I see it I engage it....just got to try and find anything now

No comments:

Post a Comment