Tuesday 6 December 2011

a planned day of action

Crucible deployed more or less successfully, and I travelled to the R1FTA HQ in low sec, not without some trepidation.

I then toured the system making some bookmarks and safespots, but it was pretty quiet, so I called it a night.

Next day I realised I was almost ready to train for T2 guns, so headed back out of low-sec to buy the skillbooks and started training. Then was out of town for the weekend...

Tomorrow, I have a day off work and so I plan a day of action.

The plan is to buy and fit 4 or 5 Rifters and then spend the day looking for fights - I fully expect to lose all but one of these ships...when I'm down to my last one I'll need to switch back to my alt to make some more money to fund some more Rifters.

So hopefully I should have some killmails to post tomorrow - I just hope that they aren't all of my Rifters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment