Tuesday 29 November 2011

waiting for Crucible to deploy

So I sorted out my storyline mission last night - it was a simple courier mission, should help my standings though.

I then started heading towards the R1FTA HQ - 23 gates /sigh

On the way I did some skillbook shopping, picking up Energy Emissions Systems to start training straightaway, as well as Small Autocannon Specialization and Small Artillery Specialization which I'll be able to train from Sunday night.

In the meantime, and remembering that there was a fairly major update due the following morning, I rearranged my skill training queue to train up some low level, quick but very useful skills (Warp Drive Operation, Afterburner, Energy Management, Energy Emissions Systems, Targeting, Long Range Targeting) overnight timed so that Small Projectile Turret 5 would start training in the early hours of the morning - it's due to take almost 5 days to complete, so if there is a problem with the update deployment I shouldn't lose any skill training time.

I was about 5 jumps from my destination system at this point and my bed was beckoning so I decided to call it a night.

Assuming the Crucible deployment goes OK today, my plan for tonight is to tweak my overview and then get in some serious practice using my Directional Scanner as all of the PvP guides I've read emphasize how useful it is but it's something that I have never used. Probably better to get into the habit of using it before I enter low-sec space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment