Wednesday 8 February 2012

committment issues?! not here

not posted in a while, main reason being, I was skint and down to my last couple of Rifters :(

so it was back to my alt to work on his missioning skills as he could only run low-paying L2s

He is now friendly with a L3 agent or 5, but will concentrate on Federation Navy security agent.

Not run one of these missions yet, so not sure how much better the payout or loot is - ideally I'll get him to work for a L4 agent but that will require him to ship up to a BS, I think.

In the meantime I've done some running around between my PI alts and raised another 100 million isk some of which was promptly spent on some more Rifters and fittings (two of which went in quick succession in 2v1 fights firstly against a Rifter & Dram and secondly against a Wolf & Ishkur. I managed to get my pod away both times, but I should think about more suitable targets. However, it had been that long since my last fight that I just piled on in there with all guns blazin. It got my blood pounding and that's what counts afterall.

Anyway, having recently embarked upon a year long training plan, I decided I may as well fork out for a twelve month subscription too.

I then realised that I had a Plex I'd bought through a special offer promotion a while ago that I was saving for a rainy day - I sold that for about 480million isk and promptly spent about half of it on more Rifter hulls (20), some Thrasher hulls (10) and enough modules to fit them all - that should keep me in trouble for a while, just waiting for them to be delivered to HQ.

Until then I seem to have 2 or 3 Rifters left to burn through as well as starting my alt on his L3 missions.

I'm here for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment