Wednesday 4 January 2012

Got a little distracted

Since my last post I got into the early access for Star Wars: The Old Republic, then there was Christmas and New Year, so other than keeping my alts' PI ticking over and ensuring I had skills training I've not been in new Eden much at all.

Holidays are over now though, and whilst SWTOR is enjoyable, I don't see it stealing me away from EVE (too much).

Happily CCP were giving out gifts at Christmas and I picked the same gift for both my accounts - a nice package of three Destroyers (Thrashers for me) plus 10,000 rounds of each type of factional small projectile ammo.

I'm having my alt haul all that ammo to very close to where I'm basing myself, I also collected up the PI goods accrued over the holidays which should net me a nice sum - 50million or so is coming to me to spend on Rifters.

The remainder of this week will see me sort out my logistics (buying and fitting out as many Rifters as I can afford, making BMs and Safes around my home system etc), then I'll be looking for that first, elusive Killmail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment