Thursday 3 May 2012

been awhile, stuff has happened.

Looks like it's been over a month since I last posted, I'm such a slacker!

I recently sold a Trader toon I'd set up on a trial account - whilst I'm not uber rich it has certainly helped, hopefully I'll have another character for sale (Orca pilot) at the end of this month, combined these two sales should see me setup account cost wise for the next 12 months at least.

I also finally knuckled down and got my PI toons sorted - 4 now have 5 planets each in lo-sec and the 5th has 4 planets in lo-sec plus a factory planet in high-sec. They all work together to produce one item which sells quite nicely indeed (no, I'm not going to tell you what it is, but it see's more income coming in than I can spend which is good).

One of my alts now also qualifies for Lvl 4 security missions from the Gallente Federation Navy (though doesn't yet have the skills rquired to fly his intended mission runner ship - a Maelstrom). He'll be ready to fly one competently by early June, at which point he'll also be able to do lvl 4s for Minmatar something or other too.

Finally, I've made progress with my intended life of piracy. I finally won a 1v1 rifter fight!, then not a couple of hours later I also exploded a solo catalyst :)

And now Hulkageddon has started - this will be ongoing throughout May and encourages suicide ganking in Hi-sec of miners in general and Hulks in particular.

I've never ganked before, though admittedly that catalyst pilot didn't want a fight - shouldn't have been in a lo-sec system in a combat ship then, but I decided to have a go last night, bought and fitted some cheap Thrashers (cost about 5 million each) and blew up 2 unsuspecting Retrievers (first one was worth around 32 million, the second around 16 million).

I'll have to work at getting a hauler nearby to pick up the dropped items, if I'd had one last night I could have netted loot worth 11 million which would have paid for the 2 lost Thrashers.

Ah well, plenty of May left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment