Friday 4 May 2012

two posts in two days, what's going on!

"Criminals are not welcome here. Leave now or be destroyed".
/sigh you kill one or two ecological terrorists and are branded a criminal, EVE is so unfair!  Well, the ecological terrorists probably call themselves 'miners' and I destroyed 3 Retrievers and badly damaged a couple of Covetors, but still, criminal? me?

Luckily my sec status only dropped to -2.2 so I still have access to my stash of Destroyers in  0.9 space, looks like I'll need to sweettalk CONCORD and kill some belt rats to restore my sec status a tad, otherwise I'll end up getting myself barred from hi-sec before Hulkageddon is half-way through.

In case you weren't aware, the lower your security status, the less systems you can visit without the space police blowing your ship up on sight at gates, stations or anywhere you happen to stay still.

-2.0 not welcome in 1.0
-2.5 not welcome in 0.9
-3.0 not welcome in 0.8
-3.5 not welcome in 0.7
-4.0 not welcome in 0.6
-4.5 not welcome in 0.5 (and thus no hisec)
-5.0 flashy everybody can shoot you everywhere.
Whilst I'm not averse to having a low sec status, I'd really like to keep it above -2 for the duration of Hulkageddon to give me the widest range of possible targets.

After that, we'll see - I have alts to haul stuff from high-sec to wherever I am allowed to live, so shouldn't cause me too much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment