Monday 25 June 2012

Placid Campaign - Day Two

Different time of day for me as it's a Sunday morning, so a few different corpies on and less people in EVE overall.

Jumped into a fresh Rifter and notice that I'm light on rigs - for some reason I didn't include any rigs when I couriered up my ships, modules and ammo.  I realised and brought a bunch up later, but they weren't all in this station, there was still quite a pile in a nearby Hi-sec station.

The direct route is 4 jumps, but one of the systems is pretty much perma-camped, so I went the long way around (9 jumps) checking out FW plexes and belts on the way, without any joy.

Picked up most of my rigs (my Rifter hold couldn't hold them all) and headed the 9 jumps back.  Now would not be the time to run into a fight, so I was extra vigilant as with my luck this would be the day someone decided to camp a different system.

Luckily I made it back to our Placid HQ without incident.

No more EVE today - Forumla One Grand Prix and Football will lure me in front of the TV screen instead.

Campaign score = 0-0-1

No comments:

Post a Comment